Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inspiration

I'm in need of some

Lol at finding this bulletin I posted on myspace back in March 2008. I actually remember writing this. I was sitting outside on the ledge above my bedroom window at my old house. That was a good spot to sit. From memory I was in need of inspiration then too


After sitting out on the roof for about 2 hours last night, I came up with a few small things I want to do in the coming weeks and months...
1. I want to go have fish and chips at the beach on a nice warm night. Followed by much drinking at the pub. Then eventually sand angels and island hopping back at the beach =)
2. I also want to go swimming at the beach during a thunderstorm, after a nice sunny day so the water is still warm, and watch the sky light up
3. I want to steal my dads tent for a weekend. Set up camp on my rooftop. Take the esky filled with beers, and a lantern and some good tunes, and fall asleep watching the stars and the city lights
4. Go on a random longgg drive with Lally in search for the worlds greatest caramel slice crankin' 50 cent out the car. Hahahaa
5. Go to a park on a cold frosty night, all rugged up and just sit on the swings for hours
6. Drive out to some random street in some random suburb and go nick-knocking. And possibly have 'When You Were Young' blasting out the stereo on the drive. LOLL (Hannah and Tegan, im looking at you =P)
7. Go on a river cruise to Williamstown, and spend the afternoon drinking coffee in a cute little cafe
8. Go proper camping in a national park or somewhere miles away from here. Late night walks through the darkness, kick the can, campfires, basically a "pissup with marshmallows"
9. Have a picnic at Lakeside Drive in Burwood on a Sunday afternoon when nobody is around
10. Randomly jump on the first train I see. Then get off when I feel like it. Then get a tram somewhere else. Then maybe even hop on a bus. Stop for lunch somewhere. Probably get lost and have to ask for directions. Then eventually make my way back home



Oh innocent fun. I would still love to do all of these things

-Jac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! I cannot log into my myspace as I can't remember my password :(

Although about a month ago I did remember it and went through all of my old photos...so funny.

Meow meowwww

vintage for the insanely popular said...

oh noes! i love looking back at myspace. it holds so many hilarious memories :)