Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stigmatttttaaaa

So, the Melbourne Festival has been a happenin. And it's been awesome! I love love love the Forum. Definitely my favourite venue in Melbourne, and it is the perfect setting for these gigs.

We saw Boredoms last week doing their incredible Boadrum thing. Ammmmazzzzing! 2 hours of absolute epicness. At the end my eyes and ears were just exhausted from from being stimulated for so long. In a good way of course! A great way. I'm so glad I got to experience this.

And then this week we saw Dead Meadow and Sri Lankan heavy metal band Stigmata. Dead Meadow were so good. I could have stood there watching/listening to them all night and day. And Stigmata... awesome! They seemed so happy to be here, and seemed to love getting out and interacting with their fans, so we jumped at the opportunity to get a photo with a few of the dudes. Totally going to add these guys on facebook yo.


Tonight,, we go to Dengue Fever. Ohhh sni bonggg =D

- Jac

No comments: