Monday, September 22, 2008

my new favourite game...

How high can you get for free

Well I must admit we didn’t really get very high last night
I’m pretty sure we can (and will!) do better next time
We left Sunday Brews for a stroll through Chinatown, found a hotel and snuck in to the pool area
We got to the top level of the hotel that smelled like fruit. But it was only like 15 levels high anyway. And it was just boring hotel rooms. And the fruit smell gave us nausea
Umm and I think we got to level 40ish in the Sofitel. Higher if you include the stairwell. Twas pretty swanky
And I got a mini pot of jam from a restaurant on like level 8 of I think the Westin? or somewhere. But then later realised it was honey. Fail

Probably the highest I’ve gotten for free is when Steph and I met that random dude from Werribee on the way to fashboard. But we weren’t climbing no hotels yo
Arrhhharrharr. But well that’s a complete other story
Anyway… this whole getting high for free concept reminded me of this…
http://vimeo.com/1280024
I enjoyed this video. I think they are all pretty mad. Check ittt
http://vimeo.com/avocadofilms/videos

-jac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA