Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turning Japanese Yo

Yeah that's right. Me and Millie are off to Japan next week
We are well and truly excited!!
I will have my laptop to keep folks updated on our happenings, as long as someone promises to update me when the laneway festival line-up is announced =P

And so here is a mix of all the best Japan related musical goodness I could find...

The Vapors - Turning Japanese
CocoRosie - Japan
Sonic Youth - Tokyo Eye
Hot Hot Heat - Tokyo Vogue
Brand New - Moshi Moshi
Spoon - My Little Japanese Cigarette Case
Stars - Bitches In Tokyo
Beach House - Tokyo Witch
Athlete - Tokyo
Alphaville - Big In Japan
I Heart Hiroshima - Neutron Popsong
The Horrors - Draw Japan
Teenagersintokyo - End It Tonight
Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches
Lupe Fiasco - Paris, Tokyo
The Cure - A Japanese Dream
Tokyo Police Club - Citizens Of Tomorrow
Her Space Holiday - Japanese Gum
David Bowie - Crystal Japan

Ahhahaha okay so some arent even Japan related, but whatever. Reference to Japan is good enough

Sayonara

-jac

No comments: