Friday, August 8, 2008

In a Mellotone

i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one......


Riding in a music rollercoaster, i find that every strum of  the guitar, beat of a drum and blow of a horn takes me deeper into this music master piece. Faster, slower, louder, softer, somehow it always seems to connect to how I feel. Words, feelings and thoughts are taken straight out of my head-somehow put into notes and sound.
The slow, diplomatic, slick sounds and classic undertones that meet with my ears. For that minute, its just your mind......your mind and these so called notes..... mere chords. Its so suave you cant help but feel good, maybe even to smile to yourself.



Photobucket




If you close your eyes and focus real hard maybe you will find yourself.





yeah listening to charles mingus-portrait does that to me.



-mills

No comments: