Sunday, August 3, 2008

you talk too much

behold, for i have reached a point of inspiration. right now my brain is flying around in a cloud of inspiration. ideas and the potential of great calamities. its amazing. the feeling that i am able to achieve anything, and that i could reach beyond my capabilities. perhaps i am just dreaming. on the other hand i am maybe just reaching my full potential.
while in fact there most likely be no one up to read about this (seeing as it is actually really late friday night) maybe it shows that i am ,actually in a state of surrealism, and that i will probably read this back to myself and think what the fuck, this doesn't even make sense. but meh.
anyhoo i have just finished a dime design, featuring a dime. the one and only Cathrine Mc Neil.

Photobucket

i think she is just absolutely stunning. defiantly someone who couldn't put a foot wrong if her life depended on it. pretty sure the hugo boss add made me wet my pantaloons it was wonderful.


-mills

No comments: